- Associate and cross-promote your campaign, or launch a new one. The flexible campaign design helps affiliates to work with their global unions and allies to enhance existing local public service-related campaigns, or to start new ones.
- Specific campaigns are directed locally by affiliates and allies, while the global Quality Public Services–Action Now! campaign adds value by encouraging broad connections for action, advocacy and information-sharing from the grassroots to international levels.
- Connect with new allies, build stronger coalitions, and increase your advocacy and lobbying leverage.
- Share your issues across borders, private and public sector unions and broad social movements at the local, national and global levels.
- Campaigns can be short-term or long-term initiatives.
- Link your local struggle to global days of action.
- Endorse and promote the Geneva Charter for Quality Public Services – vital principles that unions, governments and civil society allies can rally around.
- Partner on research and connect with resources to support your local campaign.
Raise the profile and effectiveness of your campaign to new levels.
Contact email@example.com to join in today!